Are you registered to vote?
Eligible voters can also register to vote in person by going to:
- Your village, city, or township clerk
- A drivers license facility. Please call ahead to confirm. Please note, you can register to vote when you obtain or renew your drivers license or state identification card at any of the license facilities.
- Registration is also available at other state government offices, including public assistance offices, and military recruitment offices.
When to re-register
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name.
If you have moved within the County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the Clerk's office.
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside of the County.
Voters who legally change their name, but not their address, do not have to re-register. If you have changed your name, you can vote after updating your information at the polls.
Where do I vote?
On Election Day, you will cast your ballot in one of the below polling places.
82 SCOFIELDTOWN ROAD
SCOFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL
641 SCOFIELDTOWN ROAD
SPRINGDALE SCHOOL (REAR ENTRANCE)
1127 HOPE STREET
NOROTON HEIGHTS FIRE DEPARTMENTS – (REAR ENTRANCE)
209 NOROTON AVE #4219
You can also call Stamford’s County Clerk's office at (203) 977-4054 or Darien’s County Clerk’s office at (203) 656-7307 for help. Tell them Dan sent you.
Other useful Voting Links
- Find your polling place
- Election Dates and Deadlines
- Voter Registration Form
- Ballotpedia: CT 147
- Apply for an Absentee Ballot
- Services for Disabled Voters
- Election Board Locations and Hours
- CT 147th Voting Map
- CT 147th District Visual Map
- Stamford, CT official
- CT 147th Stats